Friday, June 22, 2012

Personal Projects (Warsaw, IN Film Photographer)

For some time now I've been wanting to do a personal project on a slightly grander scheme than what I have been doing. I tried a couple of organizations, but none were interested at this time. Got quite frustrated. Then it hit me- what, to us, is more personal than small businesses? We own a small business, and it is our life! Ever since we made the move to professional photographer we've tried to support as much local business as possible!

So, I'm actually putting out a "casting call" of sorts, for local businesses. Here's the basics, and feel free to contact me if you are a small local business or if you know of a small local business you think might benefit! I'd like to shoot behind-the-scenes with your business for a half or whole day. I'd be capturing on film. You'd sign a release, and I'd blog about your business, plus give you a small selection of web-sized images for business use, with appropriate credit. Other use & purchasing of images could be arranged. Interested? Hit me up here: naomiandsam@doublekphotography.com

Obligatory disclaimer here- Since I have no idea what sort of response to expect, please note that I will be taking limited sessions, and I reserve the right to chose which businesses I wish to partner with.

And, in case you are wondering about Double K, you can check out our "About Us" section on here, or just read on a bit!

This is Samuel, and me, plus part of our little fuzzy family. We've been married for almost 5 years, and while we were both photographers separately before we got together (I gave Sam his first camera!), we've been professional photographers together for over 3 years now.  We absolutely LOVE what we do! Together we specialize in capturing love- between couples, and between families. We are currently going through a bit of a transformation, as we add film into our professional work, and as we work to refine our vision & create a more custom approach for our unique clients! Hang on for this ride, because it will be worth it!! ~Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, so feel free to leave them! (Just be nice!)

Please note to pass the captcha you will need to enter both letters and numbers!