Thursday, June 21, 2012

Rya & Landon- Engaged! (Fort Wayne, IN Wedding Photographer)

These two really make my heart glow! Not only did they scout out great locations to use for their engagement photography in Fort Wayne, but they even brought along a picnic!! Unfortunately I don't have my film back from their session, BUT that means I'll just get to do another blog post when I do! For now, you will just have to enjoy these amazing digital captures my husband Samuel and I took!



 Sam on the left, me on the right-
 I love this sweet view-
And then we went off the beaten path to this awesome tree I found- for a picnic!
 And then off to their final location!
 LOVE this-
 And these make me smile every time-
Rya & Landon, you guys were SO much fun to photograph! I'm so excited for the magic that we will create on your wedding day!! ~Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, so feel free to leave them! (Just be nice!)

Please note to pass the captcha you will need to enter both letters and numbers!