Monday, June 25, 2012

Dream... and learn... (Warsaw IN Family Photography)

A couple weekends ago, my husband was out of town, and I needed an assistant for some family sessions I was doing. I ended up hiring my sister for the day. She's only 12, but an exceptional photographer.

Anyway, she captured a great moment, and I immediately edited and posted it on Facebook. When I posted it, I made sure to note that I had edited, but she had taken it. Anyway, we all know how glitchy FB can be at times, and somehow that info is no longer there... and the bottom line is, she was offended because she felt I was taking credit for her work.

So, here, in all its glory-

 And, in case you are wondering if she really is only 12, this one is shot by me-
She is, she's an amazing assistant, and she really did shoot that photo above! The End!

1 comment:

  1. She is amazing and I love that shot! So glad she was there to help you!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, so feel free to leave them! (Just be nice!)

Please note to pass the captcha you will need to enter both letters and numbers!