Thursday, May 24, 2012

Brandi + Sean = Engagement! (Fort Wayne, IN Wedding Photographer)

 Every once in a while, I shoot a session (like every one *wink*) that I just can't wait to share! Brandi & Sean's engagement session was so awesome, and I really thought that with my digital images, I was good to go... then, I got my film scans back! Holy Cow! I didn't even think I had this in me!! I am so in love with what we were able to produce on film, so here is a little sneak peek at our new film look, followed by some of our digital work as well!
 Aren't they just the cutest!
 
 This one is so sweet-
And now, for the digital parts of our session...
 I had to force myself to limit these, because I just love them all...
 Me on the left, Sam on the right-
 And again...
Where they got engaged!
 I love the change up for an urban look-
These two are going to be so much fun to photograph on their wedding day!
 And last, but not least, one of my favorites... I wish I hadn't run out of film by this time, but lesson learned!
Brandi & Sean, you guys really rocked this!! Can't wait for October!! ~Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, so feel free to leave them! (Just be nice!)

Please note to pass the captcha you will need to enter both letters and numbers!