Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cheryl + Bryan = WEDDING!! (Bourbon IN Wedding Photographer)

It's really no secret that I love weddings, and none we've served at has been sweeter than Cheryl & Bryan's! I love the way these two look at each other- like they're seeing each other for the first time, every single time! It's so adorable and it has made me smile the whole time I processed their wedding. I hope you enjoy this collection of their photos. There are plenty more on our website!



Cheryl & Bryan, we hope you always keep that sweet quality to your love- never stop cherishing each other! Married life only gets better! ~Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, so feel free to leave them! (Just be nice!)

Please note to pass the captcha you will need to enter both letters and numbers!