Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Things I See... Tom & Andrea (Warsaw IN film photographer)

Dreams are powerful things, especially if we choose to follow them! My brother, Thomas, is following his dream to the west coast. His girlfriend, Andrea, is following her dream to the west coast too. But not in the same state. :(

We're proud of them both, but we know the ache of being apart so I (Naomi) suggested a photo shoot for some memories and also good times. I grabbed some pro film, and once I was done I sent these babies off to the FIND lab (a perk of being in the workshop)! So in love with the results:






Thomas & Andrea, we hope you will treasure these! We had a lot of fun shooting you two, and we are wishing you both the best on your next adventures in life! ~Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, so feel free to leave them! (Just be nice!)

Please note to pass the captcha you will need to enter both letters and numbers!