Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happy Monthiversary!

Today is 3 years and 10 months since I married my best friend. We celebrate every month because the 24th is a special day, not just our official anniversary, but also the date we were engaged. Even our wedding license cost $24!

I love this man with a heart that burns for him. He is so amazing and I sometimes feel I will never live to deserve the love he gives me- and then I realize that is the whole point of true love. It's nothing deserved, but a gift freely given.

Dearest Samuel,

     You are my one and my only. You showed me love when my world was crumbling, and you have supported me through some of the hardest times in my life.

     Thank you for believing that my unique view of the world would be cherished by more than just you. Without you, there would be no Double K. More importantly, without you... there would be no me.

                                                                                        I love you so much! ~Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, so feel free to leave them! (Just be nice!)

Please note to pass the captcha you will need to enter both letters and numbers!