Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Learning as we go...

As a baby & child photographer you really have to learn to go with the flow! The most recent session we did was a 3 month session for Justin, and I had this super cute hat my mom had knitted to try out. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that putting a hat on usually meant having to go in the baby carrier, which he really doesn't like! So we ended up with this first:

Mean, evil photographer, trying to make me go bye-bye!

After Mommy calmed him down, we had her put the hat on (much better move!) and soon he was all smiles again!


 I have to say though... I love both of these photos! What a slice of life! ~Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, so feel free to leave them! (Just be nice!)

Please note to pass the captcha you will need to enter both letters and numbers!