Friday, April 8, 2011

Investing in myself

A few weeks ago I was able to watch a great web conference about wedding photography by a fairly famous wedding photographer, Jasmine Star. What I took away from it was- to make my business personal... and to invest in myself.

(Getting personal has been happening just this week, with more blog posts & with me trying to get more people involved & invested in our photography.)

So, today I am investing in myself. I cleared my schedule for today & tomorrow, and I am going to spend both of those days in front of the computer. (Sounds like a lot of fun, I know... but!) Jasmine Star is doing a live wedding photography workshop this weekend, and since I couldn't afford her last workshop near us, and this one is right in our budget (F-R-E-E!!!), I'm going to take the time to learn some more.

I have really been wanting to learn more & I am hoping this will be worth the black-out of my weekend. ~Naomi

And, in case you don't really know what I look like, here's a fabulous catch my husband Samuel got the other day of yours truly:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, so feel free to leave them! (Just be nice!)

Please note to pass the captcha you will need to enter both letters and numbers!