Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Cole Family- Warsaw IN Family Photographers

I think the best Christmas gift we received this year was my oldest brother & his wife visiting from Washington... with their 5 month old daughter! It was very exciting to meet Sidonia for the first time, and she did not disappoint! She smiled & drooled her way into the family's hearts! I'm pretty sure she had to go through some sort of audience withdrawal when she got back home and realized she wouldn't have 6 or 7 people crowded around her, watching her every move!

My Christmas gift to my brother and sister-in-love was to take photos of their little family! And even though it was cold- we got some good stuff!



I love how she is peeping suspiciously at me- if she could talk I bet she would've warned Mom and Dad that I was stalking them!



This was one of her "Everyone thinks I'm hilarious" moments! Us Coles like to make people laugh!

I love that she has got both Dad and Mom's fingers in her clutch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, so feel free to leave them! (Just be nice!)

Please note to pass the captcha you will need to enter both letters and numbers!