Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tyler- Class of 2011, Whitko Senior Photos

I've been busy, so it has taken me longer than usual to do some blog posts! Sorry!

Tyler is one of those kids who is in so many activities your jaw just drops! I got tired just listening to all the sports he does! Since we were a little short on time, we concentrated on football this time around...





This is a particular favorite- love those colors!


This one is just for fun... I saw it, and couldn't resist!

LOVE this one- 


Just a boy with his dog-

Awwww, too cute!



Thanks for a great evening, Tyler! You did such an awesome job, and it shows!! Best of luck for the rest of the football season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, so feel free to leave them! (Just be nice!)

Please note to pass the captcha you will need to enter both letters and numbers!