Sunday, October 3, 2010

Going blue for a good cause!

I dyed a strip of my hair blue this month for a good cause... for a cause very dear to my heart, actually. October is Interstitial Cystitis Awareness month. I suffer from IC, as do many of my friends. There is no cure, and treatments are quite costly. I am managed, at this point, through medication, lifestyle and diet changes. For so many though, IC is a completely debilitating disease. For more information on Interstitial Cystitis you may visit The IC Network or IC Association. This disease is very painful, and it is REAL. And the need for awareness & a cure is just as real!


While I was in the salon, getting my hair done, Sam tagged along for the whole three hours to take photos:











No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, so feel free to leave them! (Just be nice!)

Please note to pass the captcha you will need to enter both letters and numbers!