Thursday, October 14, 2010

Danielle- Class of 2011, Warsaw Senior Photos

Danielle and I go way back... and so I was pretty sure I'd know how to get her to laugh. However, in the end, my husband was the one who got the best expressions from her!! He took the squeaky toy we usually reserve for toddlers, and it was a big hit! This is just one of the many reasons I love Danielle!

This was actually the last photo I took- of her "hugging" her car!



This is CLASSIC Danielle! I missed the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to shoot her innocent face... I believe I was laughing too hard. However, I did catch this!



And for her 2nd set, we switched things up a bit:

Love that wind!



My favorite out of them all! I'm so glad she was willing to trek down into the swamp for this shot!
 Thanks for the awesome time, Danielle! So excited about your acceptance into Manchester!! Best of wishes! ~Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, so feel free to leave them! (Just be nice!)

Please note to pass the captcha you will need to enter both letters and numbers!