Thursday, July 15, 2010

Katie C- Class of 2011

We have really been blessed with such wonderful senior models so far! Katie is definitely cream of the crop! Not only did she pick out great outfits, but since she's a softballer, she was willing to do some fun stuff too! Enjoy! (For more go here: Facebook album)

You bring your catchers mask... you wear it!


I love how her blue eyes just make this normally "tough pose" so awesome-

And then we switched gears!

She had remarked that this pose looked a bit like something from "Twilight" so I had some fun in photoshop with this-
Oh those blue eyes!!!!
And I think this is my personal favorite-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, so feel free to leave them! (Just be nice!)

Please note to pass the captcha you will need to enter both letters and numbers!