Monday, May 28, 2012

And Baby makes FOUR! (Winona Lake Maternity Photography)

It is no secret I love this family! I was thrilled when I found out they were expecting, because I love working with them and they are just the sweetest family!

The Carters first hired us back in May of 2010 to capture their first maternity session. They were taking a bit of a chance, as Samuel & I were still learning the business, but they've grown with us and it has been great!

 Love the name!!


And the cute bump!
These two go big, because they are beautiful! (First a Sam Shot©)
 Then one of mine-
 Seriously, see why I love these two?!!
 Radiant Mama-
Just a bit of fun-
 And rounding out the session, with this cute idea-
Kyle, Jenna & Co, thanks for the trust!! It has been our greatest pleasure to work with you these past two years!! Time flies when you're having fun! ~Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, so feel free to leave them! (Just be nice!)

Please note to pass the captcha you will need to enter both letters and numbers!