Thursday, March 15, 2012

Things I See... Childhood friends (Warsaw, IN Photographer)

Since I've been working more in film, and building confidence, I requested some volunteers to practice on. I was thrilled that Jamie volunteered, as she's been in front of my camera before & I know she is a great model, but also because it is great to catch up with friends.

Jamie and I have known each other for... well, probably at least 20 years. Childhood friend, then Facebook put us back in touch after years of just bumping into each other every couple years. She is a wonderful person- Wife, Mother of 3, and she was so excited to have the day off child-free, that I almost felt bad taking up her time!

Hope she loves these as much as I do.





Thanks, Jamie, for sharing your beautiful self with me! ~Naomi
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, so feel free to leave them! (Just be nice!)

Please note to pass the captcha you will need to enter both letters and numbers!