Saturday, February 18, 2012

Steve & Jeanne- Oct 29th, 2011 (Bourbon, IN Wedding Photographers)

I can't really come up with a good reason I haven't blogged this wedding yet... they received their photos months ago! I guess part of me didn't want to admit 2011 was over. We had an awesome season, and this wedding was a party that didn't want to end. Maybe I was hoping to extend that joy forever.... Anyway, Steve & Jeanne got hitched on a gorgeous fall day in Bourbon, IN. The ceremony and reception took place at the Back Forty, a shooting sports and reception venue. It is an awesome place- and we were so glad we could be there and capture the fun!



 Is she not GORGEOUS?!! Love this set-
I love Sam's perspective on the guys waiting-
 Time for the First Look!
 I don't feel so bad crying as I post these, since I know how Steve feels.
I love when the bride gets to show her dress off!
 Sam's view above, mine below-
 I had to include her tattoo- since it was daisies too! (If you love these bouquets, Jeanne MADE them!!)
 I loved this-
 Then they realized I was snapping away! Cute!
The ring bearer executing his part perfectly!
 Presenting the new Mr & Mrs!
 I just love it when we get time with couples in the sunset-
 Had to include this one- in love with it!

First dance magic- Sam on the left, me on the right.
 I love this set-
 Jeanne's daughter started to cry during the Mother/Daughter dance....
 So all the girls came out to comfort her- not a dry eye in the building!
And then it was time to P-A-R-T-Y!!!!
 You have got to dig the little ham on the right!
 Our parting shot. Hated to leave!
Steve & Jeanne, we loved being a part of your amazing day! Sorry it took so long to get this up, but we hope you are still partying!! ~Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, so feel free to leave them! (Just be nice!)

Please note to pass the captcha you will need to enter both letters and numbers!