Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Little Country Wedding... (Avilla Wedding Photography)

When I met Kaylah & Andrew to discuss photographing their wedding, I might have drooled a little when Kaylah told me the tale of her rescuing an abandoned piano, and wanting to set it out in a field for wedding portraits! I could just see these photos in my head- and I'm thrilled that they turned out the way we wanted!

So without further ado, here is the First Look & piano portraits from Kaylah & Andrew's country wedding in Avilla IN!

 This one might be a personal favorite of mine... credit goes to Sam, and these creative groomsmen!
I have to give a shout-out to Kaylah, for envisioning all this, and thank all the wedding party for being such troopers! If you look closely in some of these shots you can see raindrops! We worked it & got it done! ~Naomi

1 comment:

I LOVE comments, so feel free to leave them! (Just be nice!)

Please note to pass the captcha you will need to enter both letters and numbers!