Sunday, October 30, 2011

Jeanne & Steve- Sneak Peek (Warsaw IN Wedding Photographer)

We had a wonderful day yesterday, witnessing another family coming together in marriage. Steve is a fellow photographer, so what a vote of confidence to be hired to shoot his own wedding!

I love doing Sneaks, and this one is no different! Very hard to pick!!

 You're looking at these flowers, and thinking "Wow!", I'll bet?
The bride MADE them!! I just blew your mind, right?!

Shots of courage, before going out to meet the groom.
 Love this one of the girls watching the guests arrive.
 Waiting to go down the aisle! (Total Sam Shot!)
 And here's Steve seeing his bride come down the aisle.
Since Steve is a photographer, he knew how important using the sunset is, and I hope I don't disappoint!
 A cute cake for a cute couple!
 Only my husband can create a First Dance shot like this... LOVE it!
 This is Jeanne and her daughter, doing a special dance together. Very touching!
 And then it was time to PARTY!

I'm ending with this shot of the ring bearer being tossed in the air by his dad. Just one of my favorites from the reception!
Steve & Jeanne, I hope you two can continue the party through your lives together! Having fun together as a couple is an important part of married life! And we had a blast together at your wedding! ~Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, so feel free to leave them! (Just be nice!)

Please note to pass the captcha you will need to enter both letters and numbers!