Monday, August 8, 2011

Rock the shot- Silhouette! (Indiana Wedding Photographer)

I sometimes hesitate to enter contests. Self-doubt, and rejection, never things anyone enjoys. However, when I saw this contest I KNEW we had to enter this photo!

Rock The Shot (www.rocktheshot.com), a photography forum, is having a contest this month for silhouette shots.

Rock the Shot

Below is Samuel's entry, a capture that made my jaw drop. While I was busy on this wedding day, worrying about portraits & close-ups, my husband, in his quiet way, made this photo. Aside from sharpening & converting to Black & White, there was no processing needed. I hope you love it as much as I do! ~Naomi


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, so feel free to leave them! (Just be nice!)

Please note to pass the captcha you will need to enter both letters and numbers!