Saturday, January 1, 2011

A new year cometh...

For Christmas my husband got a wedding band. Prior to this one his experiences had been disastrous! One even caused a rash, so for a while he had what I lovingly called a "Rash Ring".

I love this shot of our wedding bands together. It embodies what my hope is for this new year- togetherness. I married my best friend. He is still my best friend. And yet... I wish for us to grow even closer, as we are hoping that this shiny new year will bring us closer to adding to our family through the blessing of adoption.

My hope for you in the new year is that you will find what you desire and need, and that you will know when the two aren't compatible! ~Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, so feel free to leave them! (Just be nice!)

Please note to pass the captcha you will need to enter both letters and numbers!