Saturday, June 5, 2010

Kelsey- Class of 2011 (Spring)

Kelsey is so much fun to photograph! She has loads of confidence in front of the camera, and really just makes my job a breeze! In the winter when we did her first set her horse, Cow, had recently died. :-( I promised her we'd do another set when the weather warmed, with a borrowed horse, if necessary. I'm so glad we waited because in that time period we ended up with much better camera equipment... and Kelsey ended up with a horse of her VERY OWN!!! How exciting! So presenting Kelsey and Mae Smoke Cutter:

The colors for this one are just so yummy! Love:

Her halter for Miss Mae is dedicated to Cow. So sweet:



After Mae was returned to her pasture she decided to show off for us:
I love this one too, so much! It's just so Kelsey-


I sneaked this last one in on her- It was one I couldn't resist- Kelsey, with her dog, Kelsey!
Thanks for the awesome time, Kelsey! I hope you love your photos as much as I do! ~Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, so feel free to leave them! (Just be nice!)

Please note to pass the captcha you will need to enter both letters and numbers!