Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Jake- Class of 2010 (Spring)

Jake was such a good sport we decided to have another session! He was much more relaxed this time out, even with all the bugs & heat we had to contend with! Congratulations on graduating! Best of luck in the future!

 I'm finding that I really like the intentionally overexposed look. I really like this one:

I told him that I know this is pretty much a normal senior pose, but I think it worked well. Guy Leaning On Tree:


My personal favorite from the session... of course using the reflector to get that "glow" as Jake's brother put it, really does help:


Love the serious look! It took a few tries to get it though, as we both started laughing:

Sam captures:


Back to me:


Another Sam capture:

Since Jake's mom & brother tagged along for the session, I asked them to step in so I could get a couple family photos- First is mine, 2nd one was caught by Sam:


This last series was done by Sam. While Lori & I were talking, the boys went poking around along the river. Since Sam loves to do candids, he followed the boys:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, so feel free to leave them! (Just be nice!)

Please note to pass the captcha you will need to enter both letters and numbers!