Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sam & Lizy- April 2010

Three years ago a dog & a man came to live in Indiana... that dog is Lizy, and that man is my husband, Samuel. Sam's family has since moved to Texas so they only get to see the dog & the man (and me) once a year on their annual trip up to Lake MI. I felt it was time for a photo post of these two favorite creatures of mine, to share with them and you!








Thank you, Karth family, for allowing this beautiful dog to be a part of our lives...

And thank you for letting me have Samuel, whom without I would be nothing....

We had such a gorgeous sunset last night I had to share...


1 comment:

  1. Awww.... great photos. I never met a dog who wasn't photogenic. Sam is pretty cute too!

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, so feel free to leave them! (Just be nice!)

Please note to pass the captcha you will need to enter both letters and numbers!