Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Krista & Ben- April 24th 2010

I knew in my heart there was just no way I could do one blog post of wedding photos. There are just too many & I really love most of them! Soooooo, first off, I present to you, the wedding day prep of Krista, with other photographs to follow soon!

The. Dress. (Note the teeny-tiny flower girl dress hanging in the distance)

Ben, the groom, is an avid martial arts fan. Everyone got a chuckle out of the veil being displayed on his exercise dummy!



I couldn't resist these wee shoes! Krista & Ben's daughter, Jael, served as the flower girl and she was just an adorable addition to the proceedings!

Look at the flowers Krista had airbrushed onto her nails:

To add a Costa Rican flavor to her bouquet, she used orchids, which I was amazed to learn grow wild there:

Krista's sis-in-law, Laura did all the girls' hair for the day. I don't think I've seen her since she was 6 years old so it was great to see what a lovely young woman she has grown into! She did a fabulous job!

It is always important to keep the bride hydrated!

Shoes!!

Something borrowed was pearls, from the bride's mother & grandmother.

Krista preparing to add makeup:

Here is just one example of how great Laura was! She literally followed Jael around, doing her hair while she played!


And the dress is finally on!



I adore this shot, and trust it will be treasured by not just Krista, but also Jael.

Figuring out which pearls work best:

And we are ready to go...
I hope you enjoy these images as much as I enjoyed making them! Check back for more wedding photographs soon~ Naomi

1 comment:

  1. lovely post...lovely photos...lovely day! THANK YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, so feel free to leave them! (Just be nice!)

Please note to pass the captcha you will need to enter both letters and numbers!