Sunday, January 8, 2012

Megan & Scott- 10-15-11 Wedding (Fort Wayne, IN Wedding Photographers)

You've probably already seen Megan & Scott on our blog- We did their Sneak Peek right after the wedding, of course, and they also had a First Look I blogged. Megan and Scott both come from wonderful families, and we know this because we spent the entire day with them. Even through some tough spots everyone pitched in and made the day amazing.

We were also joined for the day by my friend Mary Bodkin, of Mary Bodkin Photography. Mary helped with 2nd shooting duties, and also provided some helpful feedback.

Grab some popcorn because this post is a whopper! (But totally worth it!)

Ceremony: Forest Park United Methodist Church
Officiant: Brenda Ginder
Ceremony Musicians: Kyrous Music
Hair: Lindsay Larson
Florist: One of A Kind Events
Cake Designer: Hall's Takes The Cake
Reception: Fort Wayne Woman's Club
Caterer: Ceruti's




I adored the flowers! They smelled amazing!
 Some of Sam's shots of the men getting ready-
 LOVE this one-
I had to include this set because Megan is so close to her mom!
 The left is my shot, the right is one Mary captured-
 Megan told us she's never had a fight with her mom. I was glad we could capture that hug-
This is what Mary captured-
 While I saw it this way-
 Not to be out-done, Sam got these two adorable photos-

 Sam also got this cute snap of Megan that I say is a totally "Marilyn Moment"-

Two great families-
 Just waiting for the ceremony now-
 Sam's view, my view-
 I know it's a bit nontraditional, but I couldn't resist the looks on the ring bearers' faces here-
 They kept me further amused during the ceremony-
 The Kiss, and then the Happy Ever After starts!
 Mary got the one on the left, mine is the right-
Mary on the left again, this time Sam on the right-
 This cake was so gorgeous (and delicious, I heard)! I took too many photos of it-
 I love how Sam captured them holding hands here-
 Mr and Mrs!
 First Dances always make me tear up. No exception here!
This was one wedding this year where I did NOT egg the bride on to rub cake in the groom's face-
 Finishing off with some dancing fun-
If you'd like to view the entire album- please go to our website: www.TheKarths.com!

Megan and Scott, thank you for your patience in waiting for this to be put up! You two were a wonderful couple to work with and we loved the trust you gave us! We're so excited for your future and wish you only wonderful things! ~Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, so feel free to leave them! (Just be nice!)

Please note to pass the captcha you will need to enter both letters and numbers!