Thursday, December 15, 2011

Lillian & Peter- Oct 1st 2011 (Lafayette, IN Wedding)

You know the little candy hearts you can get at Valentine's that say "Made for each other"? Well, I wish I had the foresight to have not eaten my little allotment back in February, because Lily & Pete are one of those couples- totally made for each other! And it would have been perfect to take a photo of their rings with that candy. But I didn't. I did, however, take plenty of other photos at their wedding in West Lafayette, some which you will see here!


Ceremony Location- Upper Christian Fellowship
Reception Location- Thomas Duncan Hall
Florist- Bride & friends
Hair & Makeup- Bride & friends
Videographer- DeEtte Star
Caterer & Cake Designer- Barb Kershner
Officiant- Delmar Broersma


 I love the teamwork here-

 Lucy was a reluctant flower girl, but she was adorable and loved for just being herself too-

 My view-
 Sam's view (and you can see just a little of me too)-
Great group for the bridal party-
 Another example of Lucy's personality shining-
 I love this shot of Dad, then Mom with Lily's brothers-
 Lily & Pete chose to have a worship service before their vows. I honestly would love to see more weddings do this- very moving & a wonderful way to start your marriage-
 The sand ceremony, symbolizing two lives becoming one-
 Before the new couple was presented, they had a group of close friends & family come and pray over them-
I really love a kiss where they go for it!
 The reception hall-
 Toasts are so much fun to photograph-
 I will leave you with kids, new & old, hitting the dance floor-
To view their complete gallery on our website, go here!

Lily & Pete, we were very blessed to be present during your day! We hope you will always treasure these photos and especially cherish those tender moments during your ceremony that made it so unique! ~Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, so feel free to leave them! (Just be nice!)

Please note to pass the captcha you will need to enter both letters and numbers!