Monday, March 28, 2011

Don't stop now!

March is sort of "Hump month" for the year... have you felt your resolutions for 2011 lagging some?

I've been feeling down lately (the lack of sunshine probably hasn't helped much), but I also changed my diet & instead of losing weight, well, I gained some. Oy. This wouldn't be such a big deal... except that I have worked SO HARD the past two years to lose weight. And I have. I've lost 70lbs. It wasn't easy, but it was so worth it.

I've been meaning to share a comparison of me before & after... and I kept putting it off. "I'll do that when I hit my next weight goal." And it would come, and I would put it off again.

Well, I'm thinking that some people could use inspiration these days... and I need some inspiration myself! So here you go- The Me on the left is Naomi after about 20lb weight loss on my happy happy happy wedding day! Then, the Me on the right is Naomi on vacation in 2010 after 70lb weight loss!

Keep going- whatever it is you're doing, you can make a difference & it will be WORTH IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, so feel free to leave them! (Just be nice!)

Please note to pass the captcha you will need to enter both letters and numbers!