Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lincoln- 3 months (Sept 2010)

I'm kicking off our return from vacation with a family session we did last week. It was so much fun to meet little Lincoln & coax him to give us smiles! Since my husband & I can't have children of our own we've learned to cherish others' little ones until we find the right time to pursue adoption. Lincoln is sweet, and precious, and I hope his family experiences the joy we got from just sharing an hour with him! ~Naomi


Sam captured this shot of his teeny-weeny toes!

I love how he gave us almost identical looks in both of these shots-


Smiling at Mommy!!



 

My personal favorite from the day-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, so feel free to leave them! (Just be nice!)

Please note to pass the captcha you will need to enter both letters and numbers!