Sunday, May 23, 2010

Krista & Ben- April 24 2010

Sadly, this will be my last post from our first wedding. There are so many wonderful photos to choose from, but alas, I have to move on, as we have 3 portrait settings coming in the next week!

My husband caught this while I was working on family portraits:





My husband saw this & I got the privilege of capturing it:




For this one I told Krista she was just going to have to trust me with her bouquet! Glad she did:

And on to the reception:



What great expressions during their first dance as husband & wife! These two are gonna have a fun marriage:

Yeah, so, I couldn't resist... Krista took her shoes off for the dancing, and I saw a neat opportunity:

This is a cute shot of Krista dancing with her brother:

We were asked to follow the couple to a local assisted living facility, where the bride's grandmother was. Since she couldn't come to the wedding, we brought the wedding to her:


And they're off:

Thanks for everything, Krista & Ben. We truly hope & pray your marriage is blessed always. Keep that laughter in your hearts! ~Naomi

2 comments:

  1. You guys did a wonderful job! Thank you for being our photographers and being willing to do your first wedding a little earlier than you had planned! We really appreciate your dedication and love for your job! It really shows through your photos! Thanks again!

    Krista and Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Really!

    This gave us a great start & we feel blessed to have been included in your special day!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, so feel free to leave them! (Just be nice!)

Please note to pass the captcha you will need to enter both letters and numbers!