Thursday, May 6, 2010

Krista & Ben- April 24 2010

This is my 2nd post for the wedding. There were just too many photos to include in one post. (I honestly could easily do 24 posts about the wedding, but I don't want to bore my audience too much!)

I love the "rat pack" look to this one of the groom coming down the aisle, followed by his best man.

I actually giggled out loud when I saw this one during editing! Such a wonderful, expectant look on Krista's face!

I love the little chapel, in fact I once thought of getting married there myself. It was great to finally get in there & see how charming it can be:

Sam caught this one! Love it!


Since this wasn't just the joining of two people, but also a family, they did a very touching ceremony where they poured colored sand into a glass bottle to represent them coming together to form one unit:


Another Sam capture- the first kiss:

Using the chapel as a background we did a couple group shots:

Which added another wonderful candid to Sam's list:

So Krista was STUNNING and that made my job so much more simple, as you can see:

I wanted to be sure to include the little chapel in at least one location shot:

This is one of my favorites from the whole day... I just love the extra color the umbrella added, and how cute they look with their arms linked up:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, so feel free to leave them! (Just be nice!)

Please note to pass the captcha you will need to enter both letters and numbers!