Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Laura's Bridal Shower

I volunteered to photography this shower. I was disappointed with pictures from my own shower, possibly because I was the only one there with a camera, so I offered to make sure she ended up with some memorable shots, plus it gave me a chance to meet some family & friends that are involved in the wedding! Here are some of my favorites. ~Naomi



 

 

 


Laura with the youngest attendee!
 

 

 

 

This is my favorite capture out of the day:
 

 

 

 

Grandma's hugs are the best!
 

I love this one too, of the girls having fun!
 

The flower girls!
 

Laura with all her wedding attendants:


Laura with her brides maids & Maid of Honor:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, so feel free to leave them! (Just be nice!)

Please note to pass the captcha you will need to enter both letters and numbers!